Wills and Estates
Do you need a specialist wills and estates law solicitor?
We live our lives making sure our loved ones are protected. The Wills and Estates specialists at Lovemore Lawyers can draft comprehensive wills to make sure your loved ones will be protected should the worst happen, and can help those who have recently lost a loved one manage their estate affairs.
We offer fixed-rate pricing* for a number of our services in this area.
How we can help:
– Preparation of Wills (and Codicils), Power of Attorney, and Enduring Guardianship
– Probate and/or Letters of Administration (Applications, Grants, Reseals)
– Estate Planning
– Deceased Estates – Administration and Distribution of Assets
– Will Disputes and Family Provision Applications
– General Advice on Estate matters
Contact our Wills and Estates specialists on (02) 8937 2744 to book a consultation.
Wills and estates expertise
- Preparation of Wills, Power of Attorney, and Enduring Guardianship
- Probate and/or Letters of Administration (Applications, Grants, Reseals)
- Deceased Estates - Administration and Distribution of Assets
- Will Disputes and Family Provision Applications
- Estate Planning